Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Knowing What's Right

Have you ever thought you were doing the right thing and then someone hammers you and suddenly you're not sure of yourself? God gave me this gift of knowing what is right and wrong and I can't shake it! It's with me all the time... sounds good right?

The challenge is I don't always DO what's right - that's a tough place to be - knowing what's right and actually choosing what's wrong. I know that I am not alone in this challenge that I beleive all potentially successful people face. How do you get from potentially successful to successful? Start making that right choice - Duh.

Anyway, politics today must be eating potentially successful people ALIVE. Who do you trust with all of the negative information - too much - too often and too long since November is still a month away. I think I have the answer though - believe in yourself.

I just look at John Kerry and I know that he's Satan - can't you see it too - I know you can. This man will say anything, wear anything, go anywhere and DO anything to get elected. I can see it, feel it and hear it when he speaks.

It's not that he's a Democrat. That party has only themselves to blame for putting up crap candidates. I'd vote for a Democrat if he or she were an honest man or women - seriously. However this guy is dirty and he's bad for our country. Is it too late to scrap him and elevate John Edwards? He is so full of sunshine I think we can all feel good about him.

Bush... W. has his issues. He needs to admit mistakes and move on with his pursuit of freedom and the fight against terrorists. But he's not a fraud - you can feel it - I know you can. He's REAL and that means you'll get the truth. You may not like it or agree with it, but in the end - it's still the damn truth.

I don't care what Al Frankin says... I know I'm right.

TK

No comments: