Friday, December 09, 2005
Merry Christmas to everyone from the Kauffman Family. Last year I listed my top 10 holiday movies and I wanted to repost the list this year. No changes yet... this list still contains the best of the best. If you have any additions I'd like to hear from you so shoot me an email to give me your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE TOP TEN:
1. Trains, Planes and Automobiles - watch it Thanksgiving evening and skip the rental car scene
2. It's a Wonderful Life - Classic and Donna Reed is a INCREDIBLE
3. While you Were Sleeping - This a fun movie and not because of Sandra Bullock... Peter Boyle
4. Home Alone - Classic
5. Home Alone 2 - Better than the first (very rare)
6. Home Alone 3 - JUST KIDDING
6. You've Got Mail - This movie just dances around the holidays but it makes the cut
7. White Christmas - I know this makes me look like a freak but I love that movie
8. A Christmas Story - This movie killed BB Gun sales all over the country
9. A Charlie Brown Christmas - Remember when you could only see this once a year?
10. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - this IS the bomb and there will never be anything close!