Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Huck the Salesman

I've seen some really good sales professionals in my professional career, and I've seen some really slick salesmen. The difference is very transparent and I can spot the latter within minutes of an introduction.

Mike Huckabee is slick, really slick...

The first time Katie and I saw and heard him speak he sounded really sharp. A no-name who came from no-where that actually sounded pretty good. Then Mike Huckabee started to get traction and the slick salesman appeared.

His biting comments toward his opponents quickly flew out of his mouth and still flow this very day - even this very evening. Huckabee is a religious bigot. His attacks on Mitt Romney clearly indicate that he has past judgment of Romney's Mormon faith - quite the anti-Christ action.

TK