Sunday, November 28, 2004

Top 10 Holiday Movies

I'm a power Netflix user and there are times when it's difficult to pick out something new to view when you are a movie nut... so I check out the reviews.

Everyone has a list except me. That Roger Ebert guy has a list (have you seen him lately - he looks fabulous!) There are over 30 critics listed on Netflix... how many critics does one site need?

Anyway - whenever I go to an event where they do an "ice breaker" with the group and it involves describing what I would do if I could do anything I always say the same thing. I'd be a movie critic... number 31.

So here is my top ten list of holiday movies:

1. Trains, Planes and Automobiles - watch it Thanksgiving evening and skip the rental car scene
2. It's a Wonderful Life - Classic and Donna Reed is a babe
3. While you Were Sleeping - This a fun movie and not because of Sandra Bullock
4. Home Alone - Classic
5. Home Alone 2 - Better than the first (very rare)
6. Home Alone 3 - JUST KIDDING
6. You've Got Mail - This movie just dances around the holidays but it makes the cut
7. White Christmas - I know this makes me look like a freak but I love that movie
8. A Christmas Story - This movie killed BB Gun sales all over the country
9. A Charlie Brown Christmas - Remember when this was the bomb?
10. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - this IS the bomb and there will never be anything close!

Merry Christmas!

TK

No comments: