Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bush Reads TOMKAUFFMAN.COM

Picking up USA Today I was shocked, but not surprised that Scott McClellan had resigned as the White House Press Secretary. In my March 14, 2006 posting I suggested that Mr. Bush replace Mr. McClellan and replace him QUICK if he wanted to get a positive message out to the people of this country.

I’m not surprised this has happened, but shocked that it is obvious that the President reads TOMKAUFFMAN.COM. I guess I can now call myself a “Presidential Advisor.” Incredible!

There are people running the White House that are sharper (all be it slightly), than I am when it comes to Washington politics. If I called for McClellans replacement... it was long overdue. I believe Mr. Bush can really make a positive move here if he finds someone that fits the description I outlined last month.

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink, and just because the White House made a change doesn’t mean they will get the FNG right.

I’m hoping this move is not without impact – find a winner W!

TK

No comments: